Required Qualifications (You will be a good fit if):
- You have a passion for progressive politics
- You have strong verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to meet deadlines and goals
- You have access to a vehicle (position requires frequent travel within assigned territory)
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required):
- You have previous political canvassing experience, either as staff or volunteer
- You’re bilingual or fluent in Spanish
Progressive Turnout Project is a grassroots-funded organization with a single mission: get Democrats to the polls. PTP designs, tests, and executes specialized voter-turnout programs targeting inconsistent Democratic voters in the most competitive districts across the country. Since its inception in 2015, the organization has raised more than $32 million with a supporter base of over 3 million and invested in voter-turnout programs in 140 congressional races.
PTP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is PTP’s policy to recruit, hire, train, promote, and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to age, color, creed, disability, economic status, ethnic identity, gender identity, national origin race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veterans status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.